The European Mensa Annual Gathering (EMAG) is the largest Mensa event in Europe. It was introduced in 2008, has taken place each year in summer since then, and usually spans 5 days from Wednesday to Sunday. Each day offers several parallel tracks of events and lectures. Between 300 and 550 Mensans attended the previous EMAGs.
List of European Mensa Annual Gatherings
2008 Köln, Germany
2009 Utrecht, Netherlands
2010 Prague, Czech Republic
2011 Paris, France
2012 Stockholm, Sweden
2013 Bratislava, Slovakia
2014 Zürich, Switzerland
2015 Berlin, Germany
2016 Kraków, Poland
2017... summer is coming!
This year, Barcelona hosts this event and local mensans are looking forward to welcome you. They will do their best to help you all enjoy the city, giving you plenty of opportunities to see new places, make new friends and have new experiences.
As usual, we will have an Icebreaker party at the Barceló Sants hotel. Saturday evening, we will close the event with the Gala Dinner that will be celebrated in the beautiful Museu Maritim, although you still will have another chance to say goodbye during the Farewell Brunch, which will be held at the same hotel.
The fee includes:
- Icebreaker party
- Gala dinner
- Lectures and most workshops
- Welcome pack
EARLY BIRD (if you book and PAY before April 30th): 120 €
After that (from May 1st to June 30th): 135 €
News! We have posponed the deadline for registering! See below
Before registering, you must take the following into consideration:
1. The deadline for registering is June 30th
2. Early bird fee (120 €) will be available until April 30th. To be able to take advantage of this offer, payment must be done by that day, not just registration.
3. You can add items and remove them from your registration at any time before June 30th. After that, you will not be able to cancel or return any of your purchases and you will only be able to exchange them using our “Buy&Sell” board during EMAG.
4. No refunds will be granted after payment.
5. Organizers can cancel events that have not reached enough attendants, although we will try to arrange the best solution for everyone (for example, suggesting a different timetable, when possible, etc.)
6. If an activity reaches its maximum number of attendants, it will appear as "Full" in the registration form. Shortly afterwards, a waiting list for this activity will be open.
We would like to let you know whatever around EMAG (registration, activities, suggestions... ). To make it easier, please, suscribe to our newsletter here.